Leneva Park’s pre-training facility is equipped with a full range of training tools, allowing both variety in the horse’s training regime or the ability to tailor your horse’s training to a specific need. Pre-Training philosophy is simple, use our facilities to produce horses in the best possible physical and mental state to withstand the fulls of racing.
We give our best assistance to prepare each horse individually with the intent to assist trainers and owners in achieving racetrack success. Each day is covered in 3 aspects, our 1100 meter rubber based with slight incline track, trot track along a number of trail walks that we use through the hills at the back of the property also we use two multi horse walkers sand and water so there is plenty of opportunity for a change of scenery to keep horses that are in work both mentally active and happy.
Main Stable Complex
– all steel and rubber lined 4 wing structure – Unique X-shape
– 30 Stables (8 x 4 double sided)
– 2 wash bays, 2 feed bays and tack bay
Additional Stable Barns
– 2 separate all steel and rubber lined stable barns
– 16 stable boxes in total (8 x 4) and well ventilated
– 2 wash bays and 2 tack bays
TOOLS INCLUDED / PRE-TRAINING